Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Rice County CARES Small Business Grant offers emergency relief to small businesses facing serious financial loss due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The grants will be considered on a first come, first serve basis; and the maximum grant amount possible per applicant is $3,000.
Eligibility for Grant:
• Grantee (business) is physically located within the boundaries of Rice County, Minnesota, and operating since at least March 1, 2020.
• Grantee (business) has 50 full-time equivalent employees or less as of February 29, 2020.
• Grantee (business) is expecting to be fully operational after local and state emergency guidelines are rolled back.
• Grantee (business) cannot be a publically traded company.
• Grantee (business) cannot have any current or unpaid liens or taxes, or be operating in violation of any state, federal or local laws.
• Grantee (business) cannot have received insurance payment or financial assistance from any federal, state or local small business assistance program for expenses claimed for this Rice County CARES Small Business Grant.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field