Who do I report a road hazard to?

Please contact the Highway Department at 507-332-6110, ext.6430 (Maintenance Director). For hours of operation please refer to the Highway Directory.

Highway directory.

Show All Answers

1. How does my group Adopt a Highway?
2. Where do I find road related permit applications?
3. How do I find out about State road construction and road closures?
4. Who should I report a sign down to?
5. Who do I report a road hazard to?
6. How do I request a ditch clean out?
7. Who do I contact to find out right-a-way widths and easements?