A comprehensive plan is a document that provides direction in making land use, development and other long-range planning decisions in the county.
The updated 2040 Comprehensive Plan began with a civic engagement process, in which all community members were encouraged to participate, helped develop a shared vision of the county's future. This vision laid the groundwork for a plan with broad goals, policies and action plans that will guide planning decisions in the future.
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Economic Development
- Chapter 3. Land Use
- Chapter 4. Transportation
- Chapter 5. Housing and Livable Communities
- Chapter 6. Parks, Recreation and Open Space
- Chapter 7. Sustainability
- Chapter 8. Implementation