Who do I call regarding a landlord/tenant issue?

You should contact the Attorney General's Office at 1-800-657-3787 or visit their website at www.ag.state.mn.us. The website provides links to a number of valuable resources, and provides information about obtaining publications explaining the rights and responsibilities of both landlords and tenants. Other publications address issues unique to mobile home parks. If you wish to report unsafe conditions in a rented apartment, you can call the Faribault Housing Inspector at 333-0378 or Northfield Building Inspector at 645-3004.