What help is available if our family has an emergency like a house fire?

Emergency Assistance is available for short term help in a crisis for people that have children in the home under the age of 21. If your family is already receiving General Assistance, in an emergency, Emergency General Assistance funds may be available also. Contact Rice County Social Services.