What can I do with household hazardous waste?

The Rice County Solid Waste Department has a year-round facility located on the site of the Recycling Center & Landfill which is halfway between Northfield & Faribault, 1 mile to the east off State Highway 3 on 145th St. East. Free paint and other useable items are also available at the facility.

Click on the following link for the hours of the Hazardous Waste Building: