Quill (Ink & Toner Recycling)
Any questions, please contact the Rice County Recycling at: (507) 332-6833
Recycling Hours for Households:
Monday thru Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
April thru October from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (2nd & 4th Saturdays ONLY)
November thru March from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (2nd Saturday ONLY)
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Waste reduction is considered to be the best method of waste management:
- Causes no harm to the environment
- Costs nothing for a family to implement (in fact, it saves money)
- Does not use up natural resources
- Purchase equipment that is durable, repairable and energy-efficient
- Pack lunches in reusable food containers
- Buy concentrates
- Use your own cloth bag or reuse brown or plastic grocery bags. Look for products that are either biodegradable or nontoxic. Reuse your own metal hangers instead of purchasing new.
- Buy recycled products
- Donate clean clothing in good condition to a charity or sell through consignment shops and garage sales. Buy used clothing.
There are no events scheduled at this time.