Shager Park is located two miles west of the Faribault city limits and offers a variety of recreation facilities with 2,000 feet of lakeshore. It is a popular way station along the Singing Hills Bicycle Trail.
Shager Park features are as follows:
- Swimming beach (no lifeguard)
- Picnic area complete with a shelter and grills
- Modern toilet facilities (May thru October)
- Boat launch (adjacent)
- Fishing pier
- Biking/hiking trail (adjacent)
- Snowmobile trail (adjacent)
There are no events scheduled at this time.