Cannon River Wilderness Area
The Cannon River Wilderness Area consists of approximately 850 acres of wooded river valley. The Wilderness Area is located four miles north of Faribault and extends along both sides of the Cannon River to a point about five miles south of Northfield.
Cannon River Wilderness Area features are as follows:
- Five miles of hiking and horseback trails
- Picnic area complete with a shelter
- Modern toilet facilities (May thru October)
- Wood beam footbridge built across the Cannon River
- Four primitive campsites
- Canoe launch to the Cannon River
Map of the Cannon River Wilderness Area.
June 02, 2015
June 09, 2015
June 16, 2015
June 17, 2015
July 03, 2015