The mission of the Rice County Environmental Service Department is to proactively address the needs of the community by providing solution-oriented services and standards that facilitate development and growth of the local economy; reduce and manage waste; and protect, and enhance the quality of life and environment for current and future generations.
Divisions of the Environmental Services Department
- Planning and Zoning
- Building Division
- Water Resource Management
- Environmental Health
- Solid Waste Facility
- Cannon River Watershed Partnership
- MN Department of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Rice Soil & Water Conservation District (SWCD)
- US Census- Rice County Quick Facts
There are no events scheduled at this time.