How do I get a copy of a police or accident report?

To obtain a copy of a police or accident report, stop by in person 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Law Enforcement Center located at 118 3rd Street NW Faribault, MN, 55021, make a request by mail, or by phone at (507) 332-6003. Your insurance company can also request the report but we must have a signed authorization from you before any records may be released. A fee of 25 cents per page is required.