How do I find out if there are transfer development rights on my property?

1. Click on the map link on the bottom left of the Rice County Website. On the maps page, select the link to the Beacon website ( Select Rice County, MN. Accept the agreement and choose save as default.

2. Select the address or parcel you are interested in and open the map tab, or zoom to the location on the map.

3. Click the box next to the TDR data layer under the planning section. The sending and receiving parcels will be displayed.