How do I dispose of Business Hazardous Waste?

Hazardous waste from businesses will be accepted by appointment only. Please call 507-338-6833 and Rice County's Household Hazardous Waste Coordinator will help businesses and farms with the minimal paper work required. Many of the details can be handled over the phone. Information on packing, labeling, and shipping requirements will be provided when you pre-register.