Family Services Collaborative
To support the availability of comprehensive services designed to enhance and strengthen functioning for families with children ages O - 18.
Safe, Healthy Families with Children ages 0 - 18.
What We Do:
• Support School Attendance through Truancy Prevention Activities
• Support Drug Free Communities in Rice County
• Support Mental Health Awareness,Education and Services
Partners in Collaboration:
• Faribault Public Schools
• Northfield Public Schools
• Rice County Community Corrections
• Rice County Public Health
• Rice County Social Services
• Three Rivers Community Action,Inc.
Family Services Collaborative Board Meetings:
• The second Wednesday of each month from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
• Room 3A of the Rice County Government Center
• The public is welcome to attend.
There are no events scheduled at this time.