It is our mission to provide assistance and support to veterans and their dependents in obtaining veteran benefits through county, state, and federal programs and to act as an advocate on their behalf or direct them to other authorized agencies or providers as their needs dictate.
Services Provided by the Department Include
- Assisting veterans in obtaining their military discharge documents (DD Form 214)
- Assisting veterans enrolling in the VA Healthcare system
- Scheduling transportation for veterans to the Minneapolis VA Medical Centers
- Filing claims for VA disability benefits
- Filing claims for State disability benefits
- Assisting with Burial Benefits
If you believe you are eligible for any of these benefits and you live in Rice County, please contact our office at the number listed at the top of this page.
No Citizen Information at this time.
There are no events scheduled at this time.