Information Technology’s mission is to provide professional, responsive support to effectively deliver technology services and innovative solutions to Rice County.
The IT Department is responsible for all facets of technology in Rice County including planning and forecasting, researching new and possible technology uses, operating and maintaining computer equipment, and administering the County network.
The IT Department delivers technology consulting and implementation services to all County departments by:
- Providing Technology Planning
- Solutions Architecture
- Systems Design
- Project Management
- Help Desk Services for all the County’s computers, networks, systems and software applications
Specifically, some of the services provided by the Information Technology Department are as follows:
- Supports Rice County staff by answering technology support questions and devising solutions to their problems
- Supports, maintains, configures, and enhances existing systems and networks as well as deploys new hardware and software
- Provides guidance and consultation to end users with regard to Information Technology projects and purchases
- Researches and devises strategies for the further utilization of automation and new technologies to enhance the quality and productivity of Rice County operations
- Develops, documents, and implements the policies and procedures designed to foster the efficient and secure utilization of Rice County’s technology investment
No Citizen Information at this time.
There are no events scheduled at this time.