The mission of the Rice County Highway Department is to construct and maintain a system of highways and bridges, facilitating the safe and efficient movement of people and goods throughout the county.
Current Bidding Projects
(View plan holders, download bidding documents & view bid results)
- SAP 066-599-046: Culvert L9714 Replacement & Approach Grading
- Bids Close on 8/06/2015 at 10:00 a.m.
- Directional Sign Permit
- Utility Permit on County Highway Right-of-Way
- Transportation Permit (Overweight/Oversize)
- Driveway Permit
- Permit for Construction Work in Right-of-Way
- Adopt-A-Highway Permit
- Tile Line - Road Crossing Procedure