Auditor / Treasurer
- Online Voter Registration Now Available for All Minnesota Military, Overseas & Domestic Voters; Active Duty Military & Overseas Voters Can Apply Online for Absentee Ballots(10/01/2013)
- Property Tax Payments Due October 15th - Automatic Payment Options Now Available (10/01/2013)
- Property Tax Payments Due on May 15th: Automatic Payment Options Now Available(05/01/2013)
Rice County Auditor Treasurer
The County Auditor/Treasurer calculates rates and prepares tax information, tax statements and "Truth in Taxation" notices. This department also:
- Bills for and collects all property taxes and county special assessments.
- Keeps records of all taxing district levies (towns, cities, schools, etc.), tax collections and unpaid taxes.
- Places delinquent property tax parcels into judgment, administers forfeiture proceedings and sales, and uses revenue recapture as a collection method, according to statute.
- Monitors tax increment finance compliance.
2012 Market Value Credit & Exclusion (Truth-In-Taxation Notice Insert)
December 10, 2013
December 24, 2013
December 25, 2013