Auditor / Treasurer
- New Online Tool for Voter Absentee Ballot Requests(06/26/2014)
- Notice of Public Sale of Tax-Forfeited Lands (05/21/2014)
- Notice of Filing for the 2014 General Election(05/14/2014)
- Property Tax Payments Due May 15th - Automatic Payment Options Now Available (04/29/2014)
- Absentee Voting Now Available for the March 11, 2014, Township Elections(02/06/2014)
Rice County Auditor Treasurer
The County Auditor/Treasurer calculates rates and prepares tax information, tax statements and "Truth in Taxation" notices. This department also:
- Bills for and collects all property taxes and county special assessments.
- Keeps records of all taxing district levies (towns, cities, schools, etc.), tax collections and unpaid taxes.
- Places delinquent property tax parcels into judgment, administers forfeiture proceedings and sales, and uses revenue recapture as a collection method, according to statute.
- Monitors tax increment finance compliance.
2012 Market Value Credit & Exclusion (Truth-In-Taxation Notice Insert)