Rates: $26.75/ton (minimum charge = $10.00)
**Bridgewater Township has enacted a host fee on all garbage and demolition effective January 1, 2008. Fee includes $3.33 per ton of garbage and $.75 per ton of demolition.
- Old Building Materials
- New Sheet Rock Scraps
- Demolition of Buildings
- Windows & Linoleum
- Plastic Plumbing Pipes
- Siding & Insulation (no bags)
- Old Ceiling, Floor or Wall Tile
- Untreated Lumber (pallets on separate pile)
- Fiberglass/Ceramic/Cast Iron Sinks/Tubs
NOT ACCEPTED Material
See other headings for proper disposal
- New Construction Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Household Trash
- Treated Lumber or Sheet Rock
- Slate Siding
- Buckets, Caulking Tubes or Paint Pails
- No Plastic Bags or Sheet Plastic
- Yard Waste
**Loads containing any unacceptable material will be subject to a $100.00 fine.
**All loads must be covered and have the tailgate up. A $10.00 fine will be assessed for failure to follow this rule.
Hours for Demolition are:
Monday thru Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
April thru October from 7:30 a.m. to 11;30 a.m. (2nd & 4th Saturdays ONLY)
November thru March from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (2nd Saturday ONLY)
Please call with questions: (507) 332-7730
December 10, 2013
December 24, 2013
December 25, 2013